Title: Lead Administrator
Reports to: SSB Business owners
Base: Work from home, with weekly rehearsals. Location TBD
The scope of tasks of an Sinner Saint Burlesque Lead Administrator includes Communication, Administration, and Management tasks ranging from ensuring the smooth operation of the weekly revue, outside bookings, and internal/external communications, liaising with the public, the troupe, and guests, and scheduling rehearsals and events.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Perform primary contact and establish rapport with public, guest performers, and outside producers.·Entertain and answer basic queries made by the public and industry pertaining to the services provided by the institution, its mission and vision and its rules and regulations.
- Maintain good communication line and relationship with the public and performance community
- Maintain public SSB calendar and website.
- Serve as a line of communication from Business Owners to guests and outside bookers
SCHEDULING & ADMINISTRATION
- Maintain rehearsals and show scheduling on the calendar
- Prepare, share, and follow up on the rehearsal agenda .
- Maintain all internal SSB documents.
- Booking and scheduling of performers and classes for Private Parties and Celebration packages.
- Maintain inventory of merchandise, raffle and door-prizes, raffle tickets, bags, and packaging materials. Source as needed.
Skills and Specifications
· Possessing confidence, experience, and skills to support organizational activities.
· Good communicator, active listener, and possess strong decision-making skills.
· Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and general entertainer/showbiz hours.
· Be organized, self-directed, motivated, and impeccable attention to detail.
· Good team player.
Lead Administrator may set his or her own hours and is considered an independent contractor by Sinner Saint Burlesque LLC. This position is for approximately 10 hours of duties per week or 40 hours per month. The position is salaried between $75-$100 per week, depending on experience. This is strictly an administrative position, with no opportunity for artistic input or performance opportunities.
To apply, please submit a resume and a letter of interest via email.